Untagged users
What is your IGN?

koslammy

When were you punished?

11/23/2018 8:00pm

Who by?

HeckinHannah

What offense did you commit?

while talking to my friend about a plugin, he wanted to know the server name so I told him the server IP. It was considered advertising another server and was banned immediately.

Why should we accept your appeal?
Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I love the server and would really like to come back, I didn't know that what I did was advertising as we were just talking about a plugin. Its true that I was saying other stuff about the server, but I was just telling him about the server I normally play on. I want to play on this one more as it has more features that I truly enjoy. I am sorry for what I did and admit that I should have never talked about another server while playing on one as it is very rude to the people who worked hard on the server, I promise I will never do it again and thank you for taking the time to read this, even if it is denied.
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Hey mate just letting you know that these forums are no longer used. As such it's unlikely to be looked at by staff at all here. We run pretty much everything from our Discord server now. You need to go to the discord and make your appeal there in the #applications-and-appeals support channel. There are multiple links to our discord on this site that you can use to get there.

Regards, Ex-Staff JDawg513
Posted Nov 24, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
67 Posts
21 Posts
16 Posts
12 Posts
NoticeNotices